Friday, March 25, 2016

Mid-Review


UNAM Site Views





Site/Building -
I decided to place the building across the library and try not
block the circulation.
Section Diagram -
I got this diagram from my previous drawdle




















Drawdles - 
created from the section diagram

Drawdle 1
Drawdle 1 (back)
Drawdle 2 (front)



Perspective 1 - Framing
Perspective 2 - Asynchronization

Perspective 3 - 180 degree rule




Plans / Sections -

What's wrong:The plan does not incorporate the film techniques
enough. Additionally, the plan is too boxy, and they are not 
interested or planned carefully enough.

What to change:
I should think about how the techniques can help me with 
designing the plans. Also, I should make more drawdles to
give myself some inspiration for how the plans should look.


Plan

Sections

Model


No comments:

Post a Comment