Wednesday, March 9, 2016

UNAM Mapping: Final Drawing & Drawdle


Drawing

For the drawing, I used the vertical sections of the site and combined them to create an axon for my transitional space. Then I exploded the buildings away from the transitional space.

In the crit, we were asked to present one of our classmates' drawings. I realized I did not make clear the idea that I am using sections to create the drawing. One of the suggestions is to separate the sections away from each other a little to make it more clear. The other suggestion for the drawing to having the transitional space above and exploded buildings below. 



Drawdle

In the drawdle, I used horizontal sections to form the transitional space, and I added the strips in the vertical way to highlights the transitional circulation. 



















This is how the back of the drawdle looks. It has shown the transitional space in the vertical sections because I used the technique of weaving to make this drawdle. 


























If I have more time to do this project, I will cut more sections. Additionally, I might think of another way to show the circulation in a more abstract way.


No comments:

Post a Comment