Thursday, February 4, 2016

Manhatta Presentation


This is 2 pages of 19"x24"  analysis of the film Manhatta. Since the film is about a typical day in Manhattan, I organized my posters chronologically from left to right. I decided to place the intertitles above the images of different views to the city because those intertitles served as guides for viewers to know what to look for. The images that I had chosen are the ones that I think best represent the intertitles. Below the images, I did some diagrams to show the relationship of the intertitles and the pictures. I included a view and a plan of the city at the bottom of the pages, and on the plan, I pointed out the locations of where some of the images take place.

What I learned from this project are being able to present the analysis of the film more clearly on the presentation boards and give reasons of why you did it. When doing the project, the most difficulties that I had was thinking of how to organize my board will be the best way to represent the film. After watching my other classmates' film and presentations, something that I would do differently next time is paying more attentions to the diagrams that I did and incorporate with more three dimensional diagrams.

No comments:

Post a Comment