Tuesday, February 9, 2016

First film - Regular/Different Path




For the first film, we have to videotape it by ourselves, and it has to related to architecture. Therefore, I decide to film the path of my home to architecture building. However, I decide to film the path in a snow day to show how the path is "regular/different."

When first time filming, I filmed the video in a vertical way which lead me to the decision of filming everything again in a horizontal orientation. I have one of my friend drove the car, and I filmed the path from my house to the architectural building.

In the film, I start with the sound of closing and locking the door. Then I walk to the car and film the path to the school. I get down from H-lot where I usually park and walk to the architectural building.

I use imovie to make my film.  I think the hardest part of making this film is choosing the music that fits the film. After having desk crit, I am going to stabilize my film more, so people do not get too dizzy when watching. Additionally, I will have to incorporate other musics, so the music does not repeat too often throughout the film. Lastly, I am going to turn the sound of the wind down because it is way too loud right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment