Tuesday, February 9, 2016

2nd Film - Creativity



For the second film, we have the choice of doing whatever we want, and we are suppose to collect different sources and combine them into a film. I decide to make my film on the topic of creativity.

In making this film, I downloaded about four to five videos of what people think about creativity, and I also found some pictures of creative designs. For the first part of the film, I took different sections of the films and combine them with one another to explain what is creativity. In the second part, I showed all the pictures of creative ideas.

After the desk crit, one of the suggestion to make my film better is to incorporate more about what I think about creativity, and not just about how other people think. Additionally, the second part of the film gets boring because it is too long; I should break them up and place them at different parts of the film.

In order to improve this film, I am going to redo this it by showing more about what I think about creativity. To do this, I think doing a brainstorm of what creativity means to me will help.


No comments:

Post a Comment