Sunday, February 14, 2016

Regular/Different Path Shorten Version + Presentation Board



For this new assignment, we were asked to shorten our video into four to five minutes. I cut out some of the path that was originally too long, and I changed the music to fit the film better.






This is the board that I did to diagram out how the film is structure. I incorporate a larger scale map of my path to school on the left and a detail map of RWU. On both of the map, I show the path of how I get to the school. Additionally, I draw the path in different lines to show where did I drive and where did I walk. 

The images are in the sequence of my path. It starts from the left and ends on the right. Each images are connected to the path to show where they are taken from, and wherever the images start to curve, the path curves as well.

If I can make my board better next time, I would make the lines more organized because it is a little bit hard to see the lines clearly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment