Sunday, February 14, 2016

Creativity Shorten Version + Presentation Board



This is the new film that I created for "Creativity." For the previous creativity film, I show information on how people think about creativity, and how being creative is good; however, in this new film, I try to show what I think about creativity, and what results of being creative and not creative will lead us to.

This is a shorten version of the film, and I created it by showing what I think is the most important part of creativity. 






This is how I analyzed my film. I have a map of the world that is not clear of where the continents' borders are to show that being creative in different ways will change our world differently. 

For the images, they are organized by the intertitles. Each intertitles are surrounded by the images that related to them. 

Something I will make this presentation better next time is to map out where the images belong on the map to show what is happening where. 

1 comment:

  1. great...! thanks for uploading the final, shorter ones...

    ReplyDelete